• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

[NA/EU Nagito Komeda, Emma, Don]

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Icky_Z

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 25, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Good day! Im selling this account that has 13 A tiers (3 Crossover skins/ 2 limited skins). Persona 5 sprays, wall hangings, and so much more. Dm or Comment if you are interested and prices can be negotiated! Screenshots are below!


Survivor Skins:
————————-
-Mr.Turtle
-Eagles Dance
-Nagito Komeda (Danganronpa)
-Emma (TPN)
-Don (TPN)

-Banker (Limited B -Tier)
-Lunar Phase
-Body Guard (COA)

Hunters:
———————-
-Aladdin (Limited)
-Blood Fan
-Oven
-Requiem

-Exoplanet (Limited)

Limited Pets: Raggedy Teddy and Nether Flower.

Persona 5 pfp, sprays, and wall hangings. Edward Scissor Hands limited furniture, and more! Multiple survivors already purchased!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
very fast and kind! wonderful seller

this was such a pleasant experience - they were so kind and sweet the entire time and very patient too :)) thank you so much for the idv account!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Just a warning for any future buyers! There is a person on discord who attempted to impersonate me. I would imagine that he is also trying to impersonate other people as well. Just for future reference my discord is Z.
C46C535E-7F1A-49F9-B217-BD499D4DF25A.jpeg
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
hey! if youre still selling (which i doubt but u can never be too sure lmao) add me on discord kiwi#0511
 
Could I buy the account if still available?
 
I
Yes, it is still available.
New price drop to $45 also I accept cashapp now!
 
E
is your acc still available?
I
Yes, it is still available!
hey is this still available? I have an mm ready btw!
 
I
Yes this account is still available!
Is this still available?
 
I
Sorry for being extremely late but yes!
なんか最近見たYouTubeでおもしろそうなオンラインゲームを見つけた。勝ったら出金もできるというスロット、Reactoonz2っていうゲームで1つ目とか見つめの宇宙人がウヨウヨ、勝った時の衝撃音が気持ちいい、入金不要ボーナス最新をチェック、タダで遊べるからね。
 
Price?
 
I
I was looking for at least $70-$90. Prices are negotiable!
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
do you have discord?
 
I
Yes my discord is 𝖅 .#9951
Imagines also forgot to mention the COA racing mechanic and patchwork skin
 

Attachments

  • C1B87CC5-8CAC-47D3-B554-9ABDFF974958.png
    C1B87CC5-8CAC-47D3-B554-9ABDFF974958.png
    3.6 MB
  • 81AED64D-E110-4DDB-918F-6B84CA5AD1F0.png
    81AED64D-E110-4DDB-918F-6B84CA5AD1F0.png
    3.8 MB
  • 70A094E7-3CE2-420C-B7ED-C7D8678A2E55.png
    70A094E7-3CE2-420C-B7ED-C7D8678A2E55.png
    3.6 MB
  • 0D0D3C74-7376-41ED-BA7E-F41A2C96C2F7.png
    0D0D3C74-7376-41ED-BA7E-F41A2C96C2F7.png
    3.6 MB
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top