SOLD Na/Eu Android - 2018 Account with some Old Skins (COA 2 and Logic Path)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
Low End
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. Low End
  2. Limited Skins
Original Owner
Yes

crimful

Level 21

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(50%) (2 reviews)
Country
Brazil
Member Since
Nov 17, 2025
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Price: $50 (I cover Trade Guardian fees)
Payment through Wise
NA/EU server
Android account, but transfer to iOS is available
Pretty good win rate and MVPs
Can met in-game if you want to

I don't spend much time in EpicNPC, add me on Discord if I don't respond here: criim_
 

Attachments

  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    2.8 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Accommodating + Friendly

We had a bit of a struggle trying to find a fitting payment method, but the seller kept calm and patient throughout the process and was quite friendly🫡

We didn’t use an MM either, very trustworthy person💝
Also I can’t figure out how to add screenshots or I’d give proof🫩
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top