T Tsukiia 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Argentina Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 19, 2025 #1 Submit Feedback Hi, I'm selling this account from 2018. you can send me a DM if you have any questions! Buyer must pay the MM Fee It is value 680-690. But I can accept a negotiation on the price Email bind but has transfer available. It has several exclusive emotes, cute frames and icons I can also trade but the account has to be of the same value or better Attachments Proyecto_nuevo.jpg 1.8 MB Screenshot_20250820-191920.png 1.1 MB Screenshot_20250820-191931.png 1.1 MB Screenshot_20250820-191939.png 1.2 MB Screenshot_20250820-192039.png 1.2 MB Screenshot_20250820-192047.png 1.1 MB Screenshot_20250820-192122.png 1.2 MB Screenshot_20250820-192130.png 1.1 MB Last edited: Aug 22, 2025
Submit Feedback Hi, I'm selling this account from 2018. you can send me a DM if you have any questions! Buyer must pay the MM Fee It is value 680-690. But I can accept a negotiation on the price Email bind but has transfer available. It has several exclusive emotes, cute frames and icons I can also trade but the account has to be of the same value or better