Selling a NA Account with ep 3&7 Radiant buddies, ep 4, 5, & 6 Immortal buddies
-Currently unranked
-Has access to PBE
Total spent: $500 / 75,900 VP
-Full Bundles: Gaia's Vengeance, Valiant Hero, Champions 2023
-655 VP and 205 RP remaining
-All agents unlocked
-No Penalties on the account
*Has name change available*
View Explorant Link for all Skins: https://preview.explorant.space/account/ZbtZTkIg/
Not ogo, but previous owner is: https://flipd.gg/isaaaacs
Purchased for $400 on September; the account has been in my possession for 5 months since.
I can provide some receipts for VP purchases.
Looking for $450.
I accept zelle, cashapp, paypal F&F, and BTC. Must be reputable here/flipd.gg or we use a MM.
-Currently unranked
-Has access to PBE
Total spent: $500 / 75,900 VP
-Full Bundles: Gaia's Vengeance, Valiant Hero, Champions 2023
-655 VP and 205 RP remaining
-All agents unlocked
-No Penalties on the account
*Has name change available*
View Explorant Link for all Skins: https://preview.explorant.space/account/ZbtZTkIg/
Not ogo, but previous owner is: https://flipd.gg/isaaaacs
Purchased for $400 on September; the account has been in my possession for 5 months since.
I can provide some receipts for VP purchases.
Looking for $450.
I accept zelle, cashapp, paypal F&F, and BTC. Must be reputable here/flipd.gg or we use a MM.
Last edited:
