- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
This is my Day 1 Account for 7ds origin (I provided a screenshot of part of my UID so you can see how many 0's are in it to show I was one the first in the game if that matters to you).
I have enjoyed and spent plenty in it over time but knew I would let it go soon so I have not touched any of the refreshed top ups (image provided to prove). This account can clear all
content in the game just fine, I have cleared the new Ferzen Mine raid solo with Khala wind team and Ban Earth team that are built. All my teams have proper gear on them that they don't share,
I farmed their own gear because I hate swapping stuff and forgetting, also they have their own weapons.I have all characters in the game except Clotho. There is currently a Elizabeth, Merlin Daisy banner
live right now if you purchase quick enough you can pull on either you want to improve or whale on. This account is a great headstart for someone to either Whale in to further the potentials or just
someone to buy and play casually and be caught up without the stress of keeping up. I have done all current story and side missions account level 49. All of the SR characters have all Potential 10 unlocked.
SSR Potentials:
Meliodas: P8 (can get p9 from the shop, image provided to prove)
Ban: P7
Merlin: P7
Gowther: P6
Diane: P8
King: P9
Escanor: P5
Elizabeth: P5
Daisy: P6 (confirmed to get a free copy in a future patch so that's a guarenteed P7)
Elaine: P7
Khala: P4
Derieri: P7
Drake: P9
Jericho: P7
Mannie: P6
Guila: P6
Asking Price is $250 message me on discord for any questions, I'm more active there then we can come back here for sell. Discord: bernarddog5
Or contact if you have any more questions/need more images. Buyer pays MM fee.
The account is only linked to a gmail that can be unlinked. Info will be given after purchase.
If you need more screenshots or need more info add my discord and I can provide more.
$250 paypal F&F or Cashapp only
I have enjoyed and spent plenty in it over time but knew I would let it go soon so I have not touched any of the refreshed top ups (image provided to prove). This account can clear all
content in the game just fine, I have cleared the new Ferzen Mine raid solo with Khala wind team and Ban Earth team that are built. All my teams have proper gear on them that they don't share,
I farmed their own gear because I hate swapping stuff and forgetting, also they have their own weapons.I have all characters in the game except Clotho. There is currently a Elizabeth, Merlin Daisy banner
live right now if you purchase quick enough you can pull on either you want to improve or whale on. This account is a great headstart for someone to either Whale in to further the potentials or just
someone to buy and play casually and be caught up without the stress of keeping up. I have done all current story and side missions account level 49. All of the SR characters have all Potential 10 unlocked.
SSR Potentials:
Meliodas: P8 (can get p9 from the shop, image provided to prove)
Ban: P7
Merlin: P7
Gowther: P6
Diane: P8
King: P9
Escanor: P5
Elizabeth: P5
Daisy: P6 (confirmed to get a free copy in a future patch so that's a guarenteed P7)
Elaine: P7
Khala: P4
Derieri: P7
Drake: P9
Jericho: P7
Mannie: P6
Guila: P6
Asking Price is $250 message me on discord for any questions, I'm more active there then we can come back here for sell. Discord: bernarddog5
Or contact if you have any more questions/need more images. Buyer pays MM fee.
The account is only linked to a gmail that can be unlinked. Info will be given after purchase.
If you need more screenshots or need more info add my discord and I can provide more.
$250 paypal F&F or Cashapp only
Payment options:
- Paypal
