SOLD [NA] Chronovoid / RGX / Reaver / Prime / Oni & More

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Region
  1. NA
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
Yes

canonorton

Level 33

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 29, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

PICTURE INCLUDES MOST OF THE PREMIUM SKINS / INFO !​

What was the peak rank?
  • Gold 3
What level is the account?
  • I believe in the 180s
How many vandal, phantom, and melee skins that are not BP (battlepass)?
  • 6 vandal skins, 2 phantoms, and 9 melee skins ( I liked melee skins more than gun skins lol )
What season is the account from?
  • EP 4 / ACT 3
How much skins in total including BP?
  • Msg me or comment, I will add to post if needed!

Are you taking offers?
  • Yes please! I am not on a fixed amount.
I know it says $140 on there but I’m looking more around $100-$115

You will have full access to the account, I want nothing to do with it afterwards.

  • If we use an MM it has to be from this website only, I will not use outside sources
  • I prefer Paypal method
  • Feel free to message me on here or on discord for additional info. My discord user will never change and I will never message anyone first! (keeksbot)
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: keeksbot
ID# 855559468225134612

Attachments

  • ACCOUNT.VALORANT.png
    ACCOUNT.VALORANT.png
    1.5 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $100.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top