All LoL Accounts are legit, not botted nor hacked. Feel free to purchase as they are 100% safe! These are my personal accounts and once they are in your hands they will be yours to do with whatever you want. Fast delivery and safe service! Feel free to message me any questions. We may use a middle man at your expense, however I have high feedback on PlayerAuctions, a well known trusted site. Perfect starter accounts buy fast before they're gone!
To purchase either PM me your Skype or leave it in the thread and I will add you.
1. Lvl 30 Platinum 3 (26-4) 87% win rate!!, high mmr, 24 Champions, 5 Rune Pages, AP and AD runes, perfect high mmr account for smurfing
Price: $100 USDTo purchase either PM me your Skype or leave it in the thread and I will add you.
1. Lvl 30 Platinum 3 (26-4) 87% win rate!!, high mmr, 24 Champions, 5 Rune Pages, AP and AD runes, perfect high mmr account for smurfing
Skins: http://imgur.com/a/1yKR4
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Skrill
Last edited:
