EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [Na] Cheap Grand Summoners Starter Accounts. Top Tier Units: Feena, Regulus

SetsunaEpic

#1 MOBILE GAME ACCOUNTS STORE💎4500+ Reviews💎
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
4605   0   0
Country
Vietnam

Hello,
Are you fans of Brave Frontier and Final Fantasy Brave Envius? First time buyer and need trusted service?

I'm offering Starter Account Service for Grand Summoners . If you looking for a specific characters, just send me a Message on Discord, Skype or Epicnpc.

All Account are UNLINKED. You need to send me an email to link the account after payment[SIZE=+1].
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]

[SIZE=+1]With over[SIZE=+1] 500+
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]Positive Feedback
[/SIZE][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]100% [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1]without a single Negative. [/SIZE][SIZE=+1]Check my Profile :)[/SIZE]

Grand Summoner Account
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]

Sold Out . Will update soon.​
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]

All Payment via Paypal.
I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY KIND OF GAME GIFTCARD. SCAMMER MIGHT WANT GAME GIFTCARDS.
I will be available almost all the time 18 hours/day from 9 pm - 3 pm EST, 6 pm - 1 pm PST. If you can't get in touch with me instantly on Skype - live:moseiric : Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279
, leave me a message on Forum.

Add me on:
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Somebody trying to use my name is scam People. Please be Aware. PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON EPICNPC FOR VERIFICATION FIRST. He took the live:setsunaepic and my profile picture to scam.
Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279
[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+3][SIZE=+3]
Line: setsunaepic(All lowercase)
Kik: SetsunaEpic
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

My real Skype should be live:moseiric .If you see 2 or more SetsunaEpic. Please ask both to verify on Epicnpc Forum. I'm a Trusted Seller. I'm happy to bring Joy to you gaming experience.

Last edited: