Buying [NA] Buying Rare/Short Family names

Not Recently Bumped
Region
  1. NA
Item Type
Items

niresca

Level 28

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 22, 2022
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I am interested in purchasing short family names.

Requirements:
  • Must be an actual word, such as; Evil, Broke, Sweet, Hate, Love,
  • Must be 6 characters or less in length. (preferably 3-5 would be amazing/more valuable)
  • Must be on North American server
  • No numbers in it
I can do Paypal F&F only, and I do not mind using Trade Guardian to middle man for any transactions. Send me a PM with any names you may be interested in getting an offer from me on, if you have a price do not be afraid to tell me it. I understand the value in very rare names.

Thanks.
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: discord.com/users/594012075425005568
Username: niresca
ID# 594012075425005568
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Cashapp
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top