WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, welcome to my thread 
I want to sell my starter account.
Descriptions :
- America/NA server
- Account Link with Kuro Games username & password (Give all with Microsoft dummy mail)
- ALL account Female MC (changeable)
- ALL Accounts UL 10 (unlock daily login reward)
- ALL account old UID 50*******
- ALL account is create manual with my phone by myself never use 3rd tool, cheat or any illegal
- Payment : PayPal friends & family
Message on EpicNPC or DC : burn1307
(I will never add you 1st and not using Nitro)
Acc #1
45$
Acc #2
40$
Acc #3
45$
Acc #4
40$
Acc #5
40$
Acc #6
40$
I want to sell my starter account.
Descriptions :
- America/NA server
- Account Link with Kuro Games username & password (Give all with Microsoft dummy mail)
- ALL account Female MC (changeable)
- ALL Accounts UL 10 (unlock daily login reward)
- ALL account old UID 50*******
- ALL account is create manual with my phone by myself never use 3rd tool, cheat or any illegal
- Payment : PayPal friends & family
Message on EpicNPC or DC : burn1307
(I will never add you 1st and not using Nitro)
Acc #1
45$
Acc #2
40$
Acc #3
45$
Acc #4
40$
Acc #5
40$
Acc #6
40$
Payment options:
- Paypal
