Selling [NA] 852 GS Level 65 Dosa 391/395/457 for sale - $850 OBO

Bumped 1 day ago
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. NA
Original Owner
Yes

Pcheckan

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 25, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Geared account for sale. I don't have the time to play anymore, and I haven't been enjoying the game for a while, so I figured I would get rid of it.
Tons of screenshots attached, and I can answer any other questions you might have.

The account is also ready for the new accessories, so you'd get 24 more gearscore for doing the quest to upgrade the accessories.

Willing to take offers, just shoot me a PM
 

Attachments

  • New Project (7).png
    New Project (7).png
    60.8 KB
  • New Project (6).png
    New Project (6).png
    177.2 KB
  • New Project (5).png
    New Project (5).png
    612.9 KB
  • New Project (3).png
    New Project (3).png
    411.1 KB
  • New Project (2).png
    New Project (2).png
    870.4 KB
  • New Project (1).png
    New Project (1).png
    466.7 KB
  • 1.png
    1.png
    1.4 MB
  • New Project (4).png
    New Project (4).png
    1.7 MB
Last edited:
Back
Top