EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling NA 590 GS - Lv 62 Giant/Berserker 275/284/311 2 Pens 22 billion liquid silver.

Class
Berserker
Region
NA

Gilgamesh Gold

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Extremely geared account ready to roll into endgame content on purchase. Whatever your goals for bdo this account will be able to satisfy them.
I am the original ownder of the account and the account comes with original Gmail.
Price: 1700 USD

PvE Grinding
Whether you want to get your grind on with 263/272/322 Kutum (prefered for grinding) you will be able to smash all the content in the game. Even the new Abyssal ruins will bend to your will.

PvE Lifeskilling
If your caveat is the way of the lifeskill, the account is open and ready to have an empire built. I have not began this journey of BDO however with few billion silver at your disposal you have the bankroll to get you any were in this game. In addition I stockpiled 2800 black magic crystals for the up coming manos gear (valued at 2.8 billion and estimated to rise to a far over 8 billion silver once manos is released **personal estimation**).

PvP
With 590 Gear score this account is ready for both siege and nodewars. In terms of open world pvp you will be a monster with this account being in the top .1% of the playerbase.
Future of the account - You Decide
You can invest caphras stones in armor to push your DD or AP further. There is enough liquid currency to flat out buy a pen mainhand or another pen armour.

The Character
gear2.png

Skill points

Enough skill points for everything needed for any class (if you so choose to exp swap at a later date).
bdoaccz1skillpoints.png

Money Shot

The tet dande is listed currently. once it sells the account will have in excess of 22billion.
bdoaccz1 money 3.png

Dande2.png

Misc. Account Info
22 Maids
5 Storage
5 storage maids.png

17 marketplace maids

17 market maids.png

Misc Faillstacks from 17-50
failstack from 17-50.png

6 T1 Pets (As you can see the scroll bar can go down 1 more slot)
pets 5 + 1(at the bottom) t1 pets.png

This is everything relevant to the account I can think of at the moment. However I may have forgot something so feel free to drop a message with any questions. The following are some things I dont have that I anticipate will be asked about (Frigate/Epheria Sail boat, t9 Horse, Fairy (however I have a few hundred seals stocked up)

Last edited:
ip hash: c58023fb6a0749de2dd802

Gilgamesh Gold

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
That is unfortunate. Im sorry to hear that.

The account is attached to its own email. The buyer will have full access to take over the original email, and if they so choose change the email on the associated account.

Gilgamesh Gold

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I can level any class to 60 on the account for you. However I'll be using some of the 530exp scrolls. Depending when the request is made it will take 1-2 days.

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Now, what type of payment form and you looking to receive? I understand you're verified and member but you also do not have any feedback for me to go off of. I do not mean to be a **** but just going to be very cautions using this website, especially since my neighbor was recently just scammed an account back but he did get his money back too.

ip hash: c881a3c56c6d0111b6f06a

Gilgamesh Gold

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I understand your concern. Its a two way street. I would prefer to deal though a WU transfer

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Yeah sorry can't do. Western Union currently is the largest use for scammers when it comes to PlayerAuctions/EpicNPC, Especially with not being able to drawback the money in case of a scam. Sorry. Good luck.

ip hash: c881a3c56c6d0111b6f06a

Gilgamesh Gold

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I understand your concern, however I'm only trying to protect myself. Best of luck

Blackz0r

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yeah im with Jager, Id honestly buy this account, but normally people who only use WU are scammers so its hard to trust. Specially since you can take the account back when ever you want with valid identification. Even after email changed to buyers. So buyer of bdo account is taking way more risk then seller. And if seller decides to take back account after 6month there is nothing buyer can do.

ip hash: e3fb7fbe6c2d955005f420

Gilgamesh Gold

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I only said I have a preference for WU. I would consider other forms of payment with users who had a positive history / reputation.