Selling [NA] 162x5*, multiple premium teams, all battlepasses

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. NA
Gender
  1. Male
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

aesir401

Level 40

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 9, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
edit (9/29): I've pulled Silver Wolf after losing the 50/50 early with 29 pity. I will be pulling for the guaranteed Pearl before the patch ends.

Selling / trading my Hoyo account along with e-mail. Haven't really played Genshin since 5.3 or 5.4, but have spent money there.

I've been playing HSR since 1.0.

LF: $750 OBO
Discord: aesir9812

MM required. Paypal only.

I'd rather sell, but I'm open to selling for less bundled with a F2P or lower cost HSR/Genshin account.


I'd prefer accounts with more of these teams/characters:

HSR: Ashveil, MBlade, Robin Summeretto, Cyrene, Anaxa, Hyacine, Sunday, Yunli, Boothill

Genshin: Columbina, Lohen, Arlecchino, Wanderer, Wriosthesley, Hu Tao, Kazuha, Chiori, Alhaitham
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8352.jpeg
    IMG_8352.jpeg
    360.3 KB
  • IMG_8350.jpeg
    IMG_8350.jpeg
    349.6 KB
  • IMG_8349.jpeg
    IMG_8349.jpeg
    342.9 KB
  • IMG_8349.jpeg
    IMG_8349.jpeg
    342.5 KB
  • IMG_8349.jpeg
    IMG_8349.jpeg
    325.6 KB
  • IMG_8349.jpeg
    IMG_8349.jpeg
    310.1 KB
  • IMG_8349.jpeg
    IMG_8349.jpeg
    85.2 KB
  • IMG_8360.jpeg
    IMG_8360.jpeg
    443.5 KB
  • IMG_8361.jpeg
    IMG_8361.jpeg
    435.2 KB
  • IMG_8362.jpeg
    IMG_8362.jpeg
    430.4 KB
  • IMG_8363.jpeg
    IMG_8363.jpeg
    419.3 KB
  • IMG_8364.jpeg
    IMG_8364.jpeg
    494.3 KB
  • IMG_8353.png
    IMG_8353.png
    1.8 MB
  • IMG_8354.png
    IMG_8354.png
    1.8 MB
  • IMG_8356.png
    IMG_8356.png
    1.8 MB
  • IMG_8357.png
    IMG_8357.png
    1.8 MB
  • IMG_8358.png
    IMG_8358.png
    1.8 MB
  • IMG_8339.jpeg
    IMG_8339.jpeg
    596.3 KB
  • IMG_8340.jpeg
    IMG_8340.jpeg
    564.2 KB
  • IMG_8341.jpeg
    IMG_8341.jpeg
    570.8 KB
  • IMG_8342.jpeg
    IMG_8342.jpeg
    718.8 KB
  • IMG_8343.jpeg
    IMG_8343.jpeg
    476.5 KB
  • IMG_8344.jpeg
    IMG_8344.jpeg
    301.9 KB
  • IMG_8345.jpeg
    IMG_8345.jpeg
    294.2 KB
  • IMG_8346.jpeg
    IMG_8346.jpeg
    289.7 KB
  • IMG_8347.jpeg
    IMG_8347.jpeg
    170.5 KB
  • IMG_8348.jpeg
    IMG_8348.jpeg
    498.6 KB
  • IMG_8335.jpeg
    IMG_8335.jpeg
    171.1 KB
Last edited:
Back
Top