- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Morocco
- Multiple Accounts
- 2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
- Got Full Arturia Faces
- Got Full Rin Faces
- Mega maintained
- Full Support
- Godtier Ces : 3 x Mlb Kaleid Scopes , Mlb Black Grail , Mlb 2030 , Mlb Event Ces and Mlb QP/Bond
- 70 10/10/10 max Skills and Tons of 9/9/9
- Price : 600$ or Best Offer or Trade + Cash
- PS : I accept trade + money
- PS1 : I accept reservation and Equal or Higher 1:1 Trades
- Pm me here or on my Discord: makimasan for more details
- Pictures :
- Got Full Rin Faces
- Mega maintained
- Full Support
- Godtier Ces : 3 x Mlb Kaleid Scopes , Mlb Black Grail , Mlb 2030 , Mlb Event Ces and Mlb QP/Bond
- 70 10/10/10 max Skills and Tons of 9/9/9
- Price : 600$ or Best Offer or Trade + Cash
- PS : I accept trade + money
- PS1 : I accept reservation and Equal or Higher 1:1 Trades
- Pm me here or on my Discord: makimasan for more details
- Pictures :
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Skrill
- Wise
- bitcoin
- Revolut , Euro , Idr , php , vnd , myr , baht
