EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Category
Fashion
Subscribers
1000+ Subs
Monetization
Eligible

Scourge

WARNING: DO NOT TRADE
40   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
X Request URL

Page Statistics

Subscribers: 1248607    Views: 170801512

ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
N/A

Only staff can view this content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Protive

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Reason - VPN/Proxy is not allowed
Would you trade this for an instagram with 770k followers and some cash on top ?

ip hash: 7a33947f85ebf24af0bb55
1   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Hi, you say it is not monetized and is eligible for monetization, then how come you are getting "estimated revenues"? Does that mean if you apply for monetization and get approved, you will make that kind of money?

ip hash: 1722dbb284c1a1f19f9fed

Scourge

40   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hi, you say it is not monetized and is eligible for monetization, then how come you are getting "estimated revenues"? Does that mean if you apply for monetization and get approved, you will make that kind of money?
No, estimated revenue is the approximate amount you’re already making at that very moment. To be totally honest with you, I don’t know how or why the channel is making money when it’s not monetized, but it’s happening with several of my channels.

Revenue will never be predicted. Any revenue shown is actual earned revenue.

ip hash: d24602461fb8c52500fb80

Scourge

40   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
The channel made just over 30k USD last year. That’s the type of revenue you can expect to see when the channel is monetized.

1   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
The channel made just over 30k USD last year. That’s the type of revenue you can expect to see when the channel is monetized.
Social blade shows it makes approx $30k which is you said and we all know social blade is not accurate, just gives estimated and approx amounts. SS = https://ibb.co/9pz1Fyb

Can you show me screenshot the Adsense Acc for this channel within the last 365 days where it will show over $30k usd in withdrawals as u said?

Thanks.

ip hash: 1722dbb284c1a1f19f9fed

Scourge

40   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Social blade shows it makes approx $30k which is you said and we all know social blade is not accurate, just gives estimated and approx amounts. SS = https://ibb.co/9pz1Fyb

Can you show me screenshot the Adsense Acc for this channel within the last 365 days where it will show over $30k usd in withdrawals as u said?

Thanks.
I said it makes 30k because that's what it makes mate, not because I looked at Socialblade. I'm not here to mislead anyone and I don't quite understand why you're questioning me. If you'd like to make an offer PM me. Screenshot of earnings attached.

last year.png

3   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Country of viewers: Brazil/USA/Mexico/UK (Mix)
Amount of subscribers: 1,248,000+
Topic/Niche: Soccer Compilations

Description: This channel gets absolutely insane views. It currently has over 170 million views and counting, and that's after deleting over 221 million views. The channel also has a verified badge. It is currently not monetized, but it is eligible for monetization. Currently, the channel is getting around 250-300k views DAILY.

Note: The price is NOT FINAL and I am open to negotiation. Feel free to make offers (I will consider any offer)! (BTC PAYMENT ONLY)

Feel free to PM me if you have an offer in mind! Screenshots of analytics & revenues attached below.

View attachment 104744 View attachment 104745 View attachment 104746

My TOS:
1. If you purchase the account, it is up to you to decide what to do with it. I am not responsible for whatever happens with it and will not take any blame or responsibility.
2. Any purchase is non-refundable, no matter the case.
3. We will deal solely via the Trade Guardian system EpicNPC has implemented.
4. You may not leave me a negative reputation if you happen to have some sort of discrepancy or buyer's remorse after purchasing from me.
5. You will not open any disputes against me anywhere regarding the purchase.
That channel probably got removed from monetization therefore it is not monetized atm. Or can you provide with a status from monetization where it says eligible and not monetization deactivated due copyright reasons? I wouldn't buy from that seller until that proof.

ip hash: 510aed41e6e768caec9843

Scourge

40   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
That channel probably got removed from monetization therefore it is not monetized atm. Or can you provide with a status from monetization where it says eligible and not monetization deactivated due copyright reasons? I wouldn't buy from that seller until that proof.
The fact that you’re doubting a trusted member of the site really amuses me. Simply PM me for screenshots and I’ll get you anything you want.

I’ll post a screenshot of the monetization status here later today once I get home. Also, you literally said the same thing twice bud. Getting removed from monetization for copyright reasons is the same exact thing as monetization being turned off and being eligible to reapply.

Monetization only gets permanently disabled for AdSense violations, from my knowledge. Do you actually have a budget and are interested in purchasing or are you just here to waste my time and trash my thread?

ip hash: 86afa3d4938eac50d8c0cf
3   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
The fact that you’re doubting a trusted member of the site really amuses me. Simply PM me for screenshots and I’ll get you anything you want.

I’ll post a screenshot of the monetization status here later today once I get home. Also, you literally said the same thing twice bud. Getting removed from monetization for copyright reasons is the same exact thing as monetization being turned off and being eligible to reapply.

Monetization only gets permanently disabled for AdSense violations, from my knowledge. Do you actually have a budget and are interested in purchasing or are you just here to waste my time and trash my thread?
I don't care if you are a trusted member or not. I'm just warning others. If the monetization was disabled due to violation it is very hard or impossible to re enable it again. So share the screen where it says eligible for monetization otherwise I'm staying with my opinion.

Scourge

40   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Last edited:
3   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Against what? Your incompetency regarding YouTube's policies?
https://gyazo.com/cad37e1e6fc4981d4babdce080b86d35
https://gyazo.com/28e69ef3275000f63be1f447e5f907f2

That's why 221 million views were deleted bud, in order to leave videos that comply with YouTube's partner program. Educate yourself before spitting out nonsense.

If you're not interested in making an offer, please leave my thread, thank you.
Your screenshots say YouTube didn't accept the monetization last time you applied and you can apply again on 24th may but there is no guarantee they will accept it with the same content that got rejected for monetization last time you applied. I know how YouTube works.

Scourge

40   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Your screenshots say YouTube didn't accept the monetization last time you applied and you can apply again on 24th may but there is no guarantee they will accept it with the same content that got rejected for monetization last time you applied.
Hence why I stated, the channel is eligible for monetization.

You were completely wrong in your first statement.

yigit

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
34   0   0
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
What's your daily revenue

ip hash: 81ff21cd47bf5bbbbe2b5c

yigit

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
34   0   0
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
Wow why ? And is it possible to make this monezation enabled or I wanna ask why people pay 22k$ for this ?

ip hash: 81ff21cd47bf5bbbbe2b5c
Status
Not open for further replies.