S SnRolls 13 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Israel Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 4, 2020 #1 I got approved just like 2 days ago and suddenly today i check the forums and someone has taken my Verified status away. Is it a bug or?
I got approved just like 2 days ago and suddenly today i check the forums and someone has taken my Verified status away. Is it a bug or?
Kai Global Moderator 212 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Mar 4, 2020 #2 SnRolls said: I got approved just like 2 days ago and suddenly today i check the forums and someone has taken my Verified status away. Is it a bug or? Click to expand... Click to collapse... @EpicNPC - Could you please review this, thanks.
SnRolls said: I got approved just like 2 days ago and suddenly today i check the forums and someone has taken my Verified status away. Is it a bug or? Click to expand... Click to collapse... @EpicNPC - Could you please review this, thanks.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Mar 4, 2020 #3 Sorry, it was automatically removed when we issued a refund for the duplicate payment. I added it back.
Sorry, it was automatically removed when we issued a refund for the duplicate payment. I added it back.
S SnRolls 13 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Israel Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 4, 2020 #4 Thank you for the fast reply and fix, much appreciated!