SOLD My Paypal to USDT on Binance, willing to overpay 10%

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Currency
  1. Bitcoin
  2. Other Crypto

Genshinamerica

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 13

(100%) (355 reviews)
Country
Argentina
Member Since
Feb 27, 2022
Country
Argentina
Multiple Accounts
0
As the tittle states, I have funds on PayPal that I would like to exchange for USDT on Binance, I'll pay 10% extra, i.e you recieve 100$ comission free on Paypal and you send me 90USDT comission free to mi Binance, I only have Paypal gns on my country, I do not go first unless you have more feedback here than me.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - illegal activity
Trusted and very patient

Trusted and very patient!!
 
Thank you very much it was a pleasure dealing with you
  • Like
Reactions: BELLYy
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top