Buying My Paypal Funds For Your Crypto | Overpaying 5% | F&F Available

Not Recently Bumped
Currency
  1. Bitcoin
  2. Other Crypto
  3. Skrill

PolkaBoost

Level 73

Trade Guardian Orders: 20

(97.4%) (66 reviews)
Country
Sri Lanka
Member Since
May 12, 2020
Last seen
Country
Sri Lanka
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

* Crypto Exchange Service *​


Contact Me​

  • Only contact me through EpicNPC chat or Discord.
  • Double check my Discord ID when you are adding me on discord!
  • DO NOT DO ANY TRANSACTIONS THROUGH DISCORD. I WILL ONLY DO THE TRANSACTION THROUGH EPICNPC CHAT AND WILL NEVER ASK YOU DO DO THE TRANSACTION THROUGH DISCORD.

Discord: polkaboost
ID: 709961846660005938



Current Balance​

Paypal: $75.00 USD

My Services​

[Exchange] My Paypal Balance >> Your Crypto

Exchange Rates​

  • Crypto Exchange Rate - 1$ In Crypto : 1.05$ In Paypal (5% Overpay)

Ex: If you want to exchange $100 worth of Crypto for Paypal. I will pay you 5% extra. So you will receive $105 total in Paypal.

Exchange Process​

  • I will provide you with the details for the payment.
  • You send me the payment for the amount you want to swap.
  • Once confirmed that the payment has been done, I will send you the money through Paypal to the email address you provide me.

Terms & Conditions​

  • The deal will be done ONLY through EpicNPC chat so you will need to create an account if you do not have one.
  • The minimum exchange amount is $10 and the maximum exchange amount is $200. ($200+ if you have 20+ feedback on EpicNPC)
  • For Paypal transactions I will send you the exact amount through Goods and Services or Friends & Family but you will handle the F&F fee!
  • If the crypto you have has high gas fees I may reject or ask you to convert it to another crypto beforehand.

Frequently Asked Questions​

Q: Why are you swapping your Paypal balance?
A: I am a long term investor in crypto.

Q: Where do you get your funds from?

A: I sell gaming accounts and provide boosting services for games like Valorant and CSGO. I get paid by customers through Paypal.

Q: Why do I need an EpicNPC account?

A: For authenticity and the safety of both parties I have decided to do the deals ONLY through the EpicNPC chat. You can still contact me through discord to ask about the details but the deal will be done only through EpicNPC chat.
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: polkaboost
ID# polkaboost
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
fast and easy deal

We have already done about 4 deals with this guy. He is fast and patient. I was happy to deal with you 🤝
 
Last edited:
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - Scammer - glennrhee
Great! Quick and secure!

Would trade again anytime. (Traded USDT for PayPal.)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
The one to exchange Crypto for Paypal with!

Great dealing with this guy.

Had me added and on the line in what felt like 3s, Professional and knows what he's doing. Managed to quickly exchange 125 USDC.
10/10 would recommend. 😉
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Smooth deal

The deal went quickly and smoothly. Exchanged 100 USDT. I was happy to deal with this guy :)
 
Back
Top