I am selling/trading my personal account of almost 2 years,
3 lvl 80s, and a low level hunter alt.
Warlock is the main and has the most pets/gear/etc.
80 BE Warlock
WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
Skills:
450 Herbalism
425 Engineering
Gear:
PVE GEARSCORE: 5872 (35k Soulfire crits)
PVP GEARSCORE: 5811 (1160 resil)
310% Epic flight, Cold Weather Flying.
Top 3 dps in most all raids and pugs I do.
80 Tauren DK
WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
Skills:
280 Enchanting
Gear:
PVE GEARSCORE: 4636 (Frost Tank 2h spec)
Full set of BOA gear in bank (2h sword, chest, shoulders, all enchanted)
Flight, Cold Weather Flying
80 Troll Mage
WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
Skills:
none
Gear:
PVE GEARSCORE: 3538
Flight, Cold Weather Flying
13+ Orc Hunter
WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
BOA Gear, Axe, Gun, Shoulders, Chest.
Account has 2-3k gold all total,
Comes with 20+ days playtime.
You will need to change the E mail on the account,
Although I have had it for so long it won't be a big deal.
Info included:
Battle Net Login (you will need to supply a new e mail/bnet)
Password
E mail Change
SQ/A
Name on Account
This has been one of my personal accounts for quite some time now,
But I have less and less time to casually play these days,
and I feel it could serve someone else quite a bit more.
This account has not been chain sold, traded, botted, banned, or recalled.
I am not the OO,
Although I know the OO very well and am in daily contact with him,
and I still own a few other accounts in his name
I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN RIDICULOUSLY WELL GEARED RET/PROT PALADINS AND HUNTERS
CONTACT ME WITH YOUR OFFERS.
aim: idreaminvb6
3 lvl 80s, and a low level hunter alt.
Warlock is the main and has the most pets/gear/etc.
80 BE Warlock
WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
Skills:
450 Herbalism
425 Engineering
Gear:
PVE GEARSCORE: 5872 (35k Soulfire crits)
PVP GEARSCORE: 5811 (1160 resil)
310% Epic flight, Cold Weather Flying.
Top 3 dps in most all raids and pugs I do.
80 Tauren DK
WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
Skills:
280 Enchanting
Gear:
PVE GEARSCORE: 4636 (Frost Tank 2h spec)
Full set of BOA gear in bank (2h sword, chest, shoulders, all enchanted)
Flight, Cold Weather Flying
80 Troll Mage
WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
Skills:
none
Gear:
PVE GEARSCORE: 3538
Flight, Cold Weather Flying
13+ Orc Hunter
WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
BOA Gear, Axe, Gun, Shoulders, Chest.
Account has 2-3k gold all total,
Comes with 20+ days playtime.
You will need to change the E mail on the account,
Although I have had it for so long it won't be a big deal.
Info included:
Battle Net Login (you will need to supply a new e mail/bnet)
Password
E mail Change
SQ/A
Name on Account
This has been one of my personal accounts for quite some time now,
But I have less and less time to casually play these days,
and I feel it could serve someone else quite a bit more.
This account has not been chain sold, traded, botted, banned, or recalled.
I am not the OO,
Although I know the OO very well and am in daily contact with him,
and I still own a few other accounts in his name
I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN RIDICULOUSLY WELL GEARED RET/PROT PALADINS AND HUNTERS
CONTACT ME WITH YOUR OFFERS.
aim: idreaminvb6
