Selling MW3 Zombie essence and schematics

Not Recently Bumped

Mouajestic

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 41

(100%) (55 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 21, 2013
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

Hello! I’m selling the main 8 legendary schematics! ​

Including season 1 new items!​

1703323656605.jpeg


Schematics ($25 for all 8) ​


-schorcher
-ray gun
-wunderwaffle
-legendary tool
-flawless crystal
-dog bone
-golden plate armor

-aether blade

Also selling only legendary cases and items


-legendary tool ($1)
-ray gun case ($1)
-schorcher case ($1)
-wunderwaffle case ($1)
-aether blade case ($1)
-dog bone ($1)
-golden plate armor ($1)
-flawless crystal ($1)
-V-R11 case($1)
-tombstone perk ($.50)


Max essence/money service ($20)

How it works
-I will add you
-join me and we go into game
-I drop you your items
-You successfully exfil with the items.

In the events of anything going wrong or I can’t give you the items, A FULL REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.

Contact
Here or discord (Mouajestic)

Payment method
Paypal F&F only
Cashapp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7107.jpeg
    IMG_7107.jpeg
    175.8 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
check discord pls
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Unbelievable 10/10

Great seller that helped me and guided me every step of the way. Nice person, would definitely recommend him and I would buy from him again. 10/10
 
Back
Top