Selling MV4(Global)15001-19000 diamonds+40-70 6star characters+5 T3 lv70+4 T2 lv60

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Low End
Original Owner
Yes

studylee

Level 42

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (5 reviews)
Country
Japan
Member Since
Sep 13, 2024
Country
Japan
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
MV-4(Global)15001-19000 diamonds +40-70 6-star characters + 5 T3 lv70+4 T2 lv60+5 Beyond the potential characters[Fast delivery]

+Discord: study_lee1222
Payment: paypal or payoneer

Login: Use Gmail Login.
Available on both IOS and Android.
Important notice:
1. Due to the time difference, I am worried that I am sleeping when you place an order and I can't deliver the goods in time, You can pay directly, and I will deliver the order as soon as I wake up.
2. UTC/GMT 14:00-24:00 offline ,IF you have any question ,please wait me Online.
3.Return not accepted.
4.Please do not bind multiple game accounts to one account as there is a possibility of restrictions. Please be careful when purchasing multiple accounts.
5.Please correct your personal information as soon as you receive the account, including but not limited to: email address, mobile phone number, other equipment, etc.
6.If you encounter a problem that I need our assistance in solving, don't rush to give a negative review. You can communicate with us to solve it.
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Back
Top