WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
MV-3(Global)2 CTP of rage + 20001-22000 diamonds + random 40-60 6-star characters + 5 T3 characters[Fast delivery]
+Discord: study_lee1222
Payment: paypal or payoneer
Login: Use Gmail Login.
Available on both IOS and Android.
Important notice:
1. Due to the time difference, I am worried that I am sleeping when you place an order and I can't deliver the goods in time, You can pay directly, and I will deliver the order as soon as I wake up.
2. UTC/GMT 14:00-24:00 offline ,IF you have any question ,please wait me Online.
3.Return not accepted.
4.Please do not bind multiple game accounts to one account as there is a possibility of restrictions. Please be careful when purchasing multiple accounts.
5.Please correct your personal information as soon as you receive the account, including but not limited to: email address, mobile phone number, other equipment, etc.
6.If you encounter a problem that I need our assistance in solving, don't rush to give a negative review. You can communicate with us to solve it.
+Discord: study_lee1222
Payment: paypal or payoneer
Login: Use Gmail Login.
Available on both IOS and Android.
Important notice:
1. Due to the time difference, I am worried that I am sleeping when you place an order and I can't deliver the goods in time, You can pay directly, and I will deliver the order as soon as I wake up.
2. UTC/GMT 14:00-24:00 offline ,IF you have any question ,please wait me Online.
3.Return not accepted.
4.Please do not bind multiple game accounts to one account as there is a possibility of restrictions. Please be careful when purchasing multiple accounts.
5.Please correct your personal information as soon as you receive the account, including but not limited to: email address, mobile phone number, other equipment, etc.
6.If you encounter a problem that I need our assistance in solving, don't rush to give a negative review. You can communicate with us to solve it.
Payment options:
- Paypal
