SOLD Mustang Starter Pack w/Argo Mpuv LTI-$55

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Filter
Account
Original Owner
Yes

AlfredjoeJr

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 8, 2014
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
For people who want a cheap starter Pack with a LTI token vehicle and some other goodies.
This is for Paypal friend and family or Crypto (BTC or ADA preferred).
You will receive the Account and the Original Email that the account is associated with.
Contact me through PM on EpicNPC. I will respond within 24 hours.

1644969813191.png


1644969886371.png


1644970060828.png


Disclaimer for account sales:

I (seller) promise to abandon my account, agreeing to never attempt to recover said account via RSI or any other means.
As per RSI's EULA all accounts remain the original account owner and RSI's sole property
(1) I am "selling" the right to be added as an "Authorized User" to my account, which is allowed as per RSI's 2016 Terms of Service https://robertsspaceindustries.com/tos#rsi_account.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top