Multiple toons one account - Horde - Tauren Druid s3 shoulder/weapons

Not Recently Bumped

ciscokid454

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 38

(100%) (38 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 8, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I am not trading, renting etc. Do not pm me asking to do that.
If you do not read the thread, and post in the thread before contacting me, you will be ignored.
Account #1:
I am selling this account for a former guild mate. Will come with SWA, color photo id, All Xfer's up.
70 Tauren Druid with 3/5 s3, s3 shoulders + S3 weapons. Also has almost 69k honor saved up.
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=33012
70 Undead Warrior with mix of blues, kara, quest and pvp gear. Notable, Deepthunder, upgradable to SH.
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=33019
67 Undead SP
56 Troll Shaman
He has an old 60 dwarf priest on a PVE server.
sonnxc2.jpg

sonnwarriorloginke5.jpg

sonnwarriordtzc1.jpg

sonnspua4.jpg

sonnloginke2.jpg

sonn1xt1.jpg

Looking for offers, if it doesn't sell legitimately by Tuesday, he'll let it rot till after LK.
Payment made with Paypal or Western Union

Post here first or I will ignore you.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top