Greetings epicnpc,
Looking to purchase a PvP Rank 1 Gladiator Rogue or Mage with 3 or MORE rank 1 gladiator titles. I have a big budget. Been a member of epicnpc since 2007, so sell to me with confidence. Send me a PM if you have one for sale!
**** On a side note, I'm also looking for a shell with a Atiesh or Ashbringer transmog, having scarab lord on the shell is a plus ****
Looking to purchase a PvP Rank 1 Gladiator Rogue or Mage with 3 or MORE rank 1 gladiator titles. I have a big budget. Been a member of epicnpc since 2007, so sell to me with confidence. Send me a PM if you have one for sale!
**** On a side note, I'm also looking for a shell with a Atiesh or Ashbringer transmog, having scarab lord on the shell is a plus ****
Last edited:
