Greetings Epicnpc,
Looking to get back into WoW and want something nice and rare to play. Have been a member here since 2007 with perfect feedback. Sell to me with confidence. Here is what I'm looking for:
- A multiple Rank 1 Gladiator Mage
or
- A multiple Rank 1 Gladiator Warlock
or
- A multiple Rank 1 Gladiator Rogue
or
- A multiple Rank 1 Gladiator Deathknight
So I'm basically looking for a x2, x3, x4 or even x5+ Rank 1 gladiator character. Paying well for one. The more rank 1 titles the character has, the better. Send me a PM if you have one for sale. Thanks
Looking to get back into WoW and want something nice and rare to play. Have been a member here since 2007 with perfect feedback. Sell to me with confidence. Here is what I'm looking for:
- A multiple Rank 1 Gladiator Mage
or
- A multiple Rank 1 Gladiator Warlock
or
- A multiple Rank 1 Gladiator Rogue
or
- A multiple Rank 1 Gladiator Deathknight
So I'm basically looking for a x2, x3, x4 or even x5+ Rank 1 gladiator character. Paying well for one. The more rank 1 titles the character has, the better. Send me a PM if you have one for sale. Thanks
Last edited:
