• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Multiple early game accounts, 1 krixia, 1 with seigfrund, 1 w/ lazarius

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

405finchy

Level 30

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (5 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 22, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I Have multiple early game accounts for sale.

Krixia, prince kymar, ninja tons of energy-45$
Siegfrund, Bad El, Kavalax, ninja Tons of energy-35$

Lazarius, Yumeko, Warlord, ninja tons of energy-65$

Buyer pays mm fees and goes first-
I have positive feedback if you would like to see. may have other accounts in future
 

Attachments

  • krixia acc pic 3.png
    krixia acc pic 3.png
    2 MB
  • lazarius.png
    lazarius.png
    1.4 MB
  • seigfrund account.png
    seigfrund account.png
    1.4 MB
Last edited by a moderator:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
If that Lazarius account is still available I would like to get it
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top