• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

multiple bee swarm accounts for sale

Not Recently Bumped

ImOnly_Matt

Level 13

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 11, 2022
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Bee swarm simulator accounts in prices ranging from 20-150$ USD, i accept cash app and PayPal!!

Cheaper accounts:

20$: gold star amulet, honey mask, petal wand, both ace shop guards

35$: diamond star amulet and demon mask and all coconut gear

45$: supreme star amulet with pop star, all coconut gear, no diamond mask yet but it’s on its way just needs some work.


More expensive accounts:

125$: 50 bees, lvl 15 hive, all coconut gear and a pop-shower supreme star amulet.

90$: supreme star amulet, every end game mask in the game, all coconut gear, petal belt almost gummy boots.

100$: 49 bees, lvl 13 hive, blue hive, pop star supreme star, petal belt, all coconut gear, was previously mega P2W (over 50k Robx spent or 500$ of Robx) that’s why I’m pricing it so high

150$: lvl 14 hive, 48 bees, windy bee, gummy boots, petal belt, owns demon and diamond mask, supreme star amulet with scorching star

——————

Prices can be discussed, I can be reached on discord at k1cked_ and I can also be messaged here on epicnpc and we can use middleman. I accept PayPal and cash app!
 

Attachments

  • D95F1740-70D2-4659-BDED-F632768FACC4.jpeg
    D95F1740-70D2-4659-BDED-F632768FACC4.jpeg
    475.3 KB
  • 199CE972-452B-4210-B9F8-3ABB094428C4.png
    199CE972-452B-4210-B9F8-3ABB094428C4.png
    1.3 MB
  • F9F5BAB6-D770-4344-B549-3E6F734EAC79.jpeg
    F9F5BAB6-D770-4344-B549-3E6F734EAC79.jpeg
    772.5 KB
  • 4BB6888C-C4F3-4164-BCCD-115FDBFC20AF.png
    4BB6888C-C4F3-4164-BCCD-115FDBFC20AF.png
    3.7 MB
  • DBB85DA5-793F-4DE0-ADB7-272F178B7400.jpeg
    DBB85DA5-793F-4DE0-ADB7-272F178B7400.jpeg
    499.3 KB
  • 8718CCCB-871F-464C-9BBE-57DFE94FEEA7.jpeg
    8718CCCB-871F-464C-9BBE-57DFE94FEEA7.jpeg
    779.6 KB
  • 71B1C25A-F31C-4A50-BF4C-91D15F53686F.jpeg
    71B1C25A-F31C-4A50-BF4C-91D15F53686F.jpeg
    643.3 KB
  • 87957D84-108F-4472-8016-41654B74217B.jpeg
    87957D84-108F-4472-8016-41654B74217B.jpeg
    256.4 KB
  • CD4A53BD-38A2-437A-B6B8-0771B917158E.jpeg
    CD4A53BD-38A2-437A-B6B8-0771B917158E.jpeg
    406.8 KB
  • A59C7878-2D89-4A23-B9B0-9B8390788D8F.jpeg
    A59C7878-2D89-4A23-B9B0-9B8390788D8F.jpeg
    515.4 KB
  • 52B2495F-FEE7-4F2E-8E85-BABFE0EA8BEA.png
    52B2495F-FEE7-4F2E-8E85-BABFE0EA8BEA.png
    4.6 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
My Cousin Is Interessed In The £45 One. (His dc is avmn.rl) (he sent a friend req to you i think)
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Your discord username dont work and im interresed for the 20$ account
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Roblx account recalled

Around a week after purchasing the account, it was recalled by the seller through Roblx Support, seller ignores DMs.
 
I
i havent sold a single acc yet so i think u got the wrong person...
Hey, I was looking at these accounts and I’m interested in the $90 one. I think I can do cash app and I’m willing to do a trusted middle man service. Thank you.
 
Back
Top