WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling these accounts. mainly looking for offers; I am 100% selling all of them. No lowballs. (I will be editing this with more accounts and whatnot)
I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY SOME RANDOM
First account 1700+ TTL main, 200m+ Bank (Sitting at 60 dollars just for the bank itself) 100% in all Favor, and 1 Quest Away from getting QP again.
(Has over 250 days left of Membership)
$200 for this account OBO.
Second Account
Barrows Glove Account with very high fishing level and cooking, has about 10m+ bank and 176 QP. Favor and Diaries are lackluster.
$90 OBO.
3rd account is a 2 def pure, has a 50m+ bank and 88 QP. Good pure with 99 stats on it. (has Desert Treasure done too) I am not the OO of this account but it is 100% safe I've had it for some time now.
$90 OBO.
4th account: 96 Hunter Account. Nothing else very notable. I am not OO. I can provide all information I was given with the account and thats all.
$35 OBO.
5th Account: Zerker Range Tank. I am not OO, has VERY good stats and somewhat good QP and Favor. Not a very great bank, about 2k yew logs banked from afk WCing.
$60 OBO.
6th Account: 99 Strength Obby Tank With Decent Bank and QP.
$125 OBO.
7th Account: 99 Firemaker Skiller Level 3
$25 OBO.
8th Account: Random Stat Account not sure what I was trying to do here lol. I am OO.
$30 OBO.
After you get your account I am NOT responsible for any bans or anything beyond that point. Just because you botted or RWT'ed doesn't mean you get a refund from me.
I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE I WILL NOT MESSAGE YOU ON DISCORD UNLESS WE HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH MESSAGES HERE DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY SOME RANDOM
First account 1700+ TTL main, 200m+ Bank (Sitting at 60 dollars just for the bank itself) 100% in all Favor, and 1 Quest Away from getting QP again.
(Has over 250 days left of Membership)
$200 for this account OBO.
Second Account
Barrows Glove Account with very high fishing level and cooking, has about 10m+ bank and 176 QP. Favor and Diaries are lackluster.
$90 OBO.
3rd account is a 2 def pure, has a 50m+ bank and 88 QP. Good pure with 99 stats on it. (has Desert Treasure done too) I am not the OO of this account but it is 100% safe I've had it for some time now.
$90 OBO.
4th account: 96 Hunter Account. Nothing else very notable. I am not OO. I can provide all information I was given with the account and thats all.
$35 OBO.
5th Account: Zerker Range Tank. I am not OO, has VERY good stats and somewhat good QP and Favor. Not a very great bank, about 2k yew logs banked from afk WCing.
$60 OBO.
6th Account: 99 Strength Obby Tank With Decent Bank and QP.
$125 OBO.
7th Account: 99 Firemaker Skiller Level 3
$25 OBO.
8th Account: Random Stat Account not sure what I was trying to do here lol. I am OO.
$30 OBO.
After you get your account I am NOT responsible for any bans or anything beyond that point. Just because you botted or RWT'ed doesn't mean you get a refund from me.
Last edited:
