EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

BOUGHT Multiclass WvW account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class
Multi-Char
Regions
North America
3   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Dont care about AP
Dont care about PVP rank
Looking for atleast 2000 on WvW rank and Warclaw (but this isnt mandatory i guess)
Want atleast the basic Mastery Ranks (e.g. gliding, most if not all of the mount masteries etc)
Hot + PoF
Dont really care that much about LS eps

Characters at lvl 80: Necromancer, Engineer, Guardian, Revenant, Mesmer, Elementalist, Warrior, along with both specializations (basically the WvW meta classes)
Most characters having ascended gear (this can be discussed and checked with API to see if im okay with less ascended gear)
Almost all the crafting professions at 500, some can be 400 this can be discussed/ viewed

Have atleast 1 set of unlimited use gathering tools
Copper fed
All mounts but i dont care about Griffon or Skyscale

Legendaries are cool but not necessary

Basically looking to purchase an account that i can just play in WvW

Price can be discussed but not looking to spend over 600/700 etc

ip hash: c5849fd5708c179999ed81
0   0   0
Country
New Zealand
Multiple Accounts
I've got an account you might like, Fully Equipped to WvW, Craft asended, 500 Armor smiting, 500 weapon smithing, 500 tailoring, 5 Legendaries, All mounts but grif and skyscale, 3kgold, heaps and heaps of other goodies. Also selling for alot cheaper then the account is worth.

ip hash: 1ff708a490a35bc03c70f5
3   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Hello man,

Im selling my acc look here https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/6-year-account-100k-value.1484304/

Dont have WvW lvl 2000 but have a lot of nice stuff, if you like it ask me for api.
I've got an account you might like, Fully Equipped to WvW, Craft asended, 500 Armor smiting, 500 weapon smithing, 500 tailoring, 5 Legendaries, All mounts but grif and skyscale, 3kgold, heaps and heaps of other goodies. Also selling for alot cheaper then the account is worth.
both of you have discord for faster messaging?

ip hash: c5849fd5708c179999ed81
Status
Not open for further replies.