Buying Multi-character account with large collections!

Not Recently Bumped
Faction
  1. Horde
  2. Alliance
Class
High End
Original Owner
Yes

Omelete

Level 51

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 18, 2015
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am looking to buy a large vanity account with a lot of mounts/pets/reputations farmed. 250+ mounts minimum, must have several level 50-60 characters. Possibly willing to accept less mounts if it has MoP legendary cloaks on account ,or blizzcon zeppelin mounts.


Budget around 500$


Comment below if you have something. I can add you on discord,skype, or facebook if desired but I am not willing to buy without first seeing your profile on here. Paypal is my payment method.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
add discord a5968
 
Back
Top