- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Turkey
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Price : 150 $ (Discounted)
Payment Method : BTC / USDT-Tether /
Price firm
Buyable mtx items are like 350-400$ others item coming from leag challenge, i was starting in breach most of league challange at 36 finished.
I have many hideout including celestial and celestial nebula these are decorating high value favour point like 3-20 million.
I have Currency / Map / Fossil / Divination / 14-15 Premium / Fragment / Essence tabs.
So you have like +1000 maps some of characters are geared. You also have currencies like +500 chaos, regret and others.
I have many defeaning essences and many fossils (i'll not taking them).
Payment Method : BTC / USDT-Tether /
Price firm
Buyable mtx items are like 350-400$ others item coming from leag challenge, i was starting in breach most of league challange at 36 finished.
I have many hideout including celestial and celestial nebula these are decorating high value favour point like 3-20 million.
I have Currency / Map / Fossil / Divination / 14-15 Premium / Fragment / Essence tabs.
So you have like +1000 maps some of characters are geared. You also have currencies like +500 chaos, regret and others.
I have many defeaning essences and many fossils (i'll not taking them).
Last edited:
