• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

MTGA 250k Gold Account 100+ Booster

Not Recently Bumped
(21 reviews)

Ql4n

Level 47

Trade Guardian Orders: 30

(100%) (21 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Jan 12, 2024
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Discord: Ql4n#9200

The following video explains the account. Be sure to watch the video before buy.
(this video shows "160K", but the account on sale has "250K" gold)


Screen shot of account (example)
1717140832411.png

Price 40€ with PayPal
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $35.00
 
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $35.00
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I sent you a friend request on discord. My name is Sup
 
Hello, I want to get one of the accounts, how can I contact you?¿
 
Q
Discord Ql4n #9200
S
I added you as friend. Tomy or TomyTombery should be. You can accept me. Thanks a lot!
Back
Top