• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

MR 21 account, almost 22 with 29 active warframes, 78 weapons over 900hrs

Not Recently Bumped

Marko93

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Malta
Member Since
Oct 11, 2018
Last seen
Country
Malta
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
As I mentonied, MR 21, close to MR 22, nice account with deluxe skins, tennogens, and more. I quit WF few months ago and I thought to sell it. For more info and pictures contact me on skype ( live:ignjat993) or discord (Ignjat93#3046) Price is 75$ I think it's not much, but be free to give me an offer.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
discord is not right
 
Back
Top