Selling Mostly Blank basic ESO account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Aaron_VoCatus

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 61

(100%) (61 reviews)
Country
Ecuador
Member Since
Jun 9, 2013
Last seen
Country
Ecuador
Multiple Accounts
0
I would like to sell a basic edition account, has just over 2 weeks play time left, bought this for my bro to play with me and I decided to stop.

Account has 1 level 3 or 4 character so nothing to speak of.

Account includes fresh email account, you can also change account name by submitting a support ticket

$25
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
right now there is only 19$ in my paypal, is there anything else you want so I can cover up for the remaining 6$?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top