• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Mortal 2 Account Selling a fat Mage and Sheevra Tamer build!!

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 6, 2023
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am selling a fat mage level 15 clade fully ready to go happy to show pictures.

If interested msg me your discord. I Will be happy to work with you! All other accounts have sold!
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Bought 3 Acoounts

All done in very Fast Speed and to 100% as Described
Top Seller
 
Now if you want readd me and ill show you in game so you can remove this fake post of me scamming lol.....
 
1676227866476.png



Tried to call him to screenshare him the account refused the call so I could show original owner of the account. Said he was in a call with someone else. You didn't even give me the chance to screen share the account and you come here and post lol..... :D
 
I have added this user and showed him additional screens of the account. He told me he would move the post
 
Last edited:
Back
Top