More Recreation Forums for higher traffic

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade Guardian Orders: 27

(100%) (27 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 29, 2010
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Title... Should more recreational forums be added for like higher traffic in general?
Just some more general forums, there really is not many posts in alot of the forums that aren't having to do with something other than buying or selling. I understand the forums are mainly buying/selling/trading but I think it would be cool to have a community that you can post something and have a few responses quicker than in a week. Would also have more people visiting that way so... oh hey I was thinking about an account and I see it so lets give it a shot.
 
Well we already have about a 1/2 dozen recreational forums, which don't have a ton of traffic, so I don't see how adding more would get more people posting. What sort of forums are you suggesting?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top