WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey all, taking a shot here.
I have a 100% completley safe MoP Pally account I had for 5 years and 1 month. I purchased it from epicnpc back in the day. But theres a little problem about that..I dont remember the security answer and cannot find the sale thread or skype messages or anything from that long ago..
I have no interest in WoW anymore and am not going to be playing this anymore, as I havnt already in some good time. I'll let it go for $200.
I'm not going to ruin my reputation over $200...I make that in 3 hours at work
Perfectly fine account, you'll never have a problem with it.
Has thunderfury and a 110 warrior and a 104 or something druid.
$200 paypal or venmo
Is a steal for a mop pally.
Upon purchase I will change the email to your own email. And you will never have a problem with the account..
Sexiest transmog in the game. I spent over 500 on this.
Skype: Brendan69420
Discord: AngelNPC#1441
I have a 100% completley safe MoP Pally account I had for 5 years and 1 month. I purchased it from epicnpc back in the day. But theres a little problem about that..I dont remember the security answer and cannot find the sale thread or skype messages or anything from that long ago..
I have no interest in WoW anymore and am not going to be playing this anymore, as I havnt already in some good time. I'll let it go for $200.
I'm not going to ruin my reputation over $200...I make that in 3 hours at work
Perfectly fine account, you'll never have a problem with it.
Has thunderfury and a 110 warrior and a 104 or something druid.
$200 paypal or venmo
Is a steal for a mop pally.
Upon purchase I will change the email to your own email. And you will never have a problem with the account..
Sexiest transmog in the game. I spent over 500 on this.
Skype: Brendan69420
Discord: AngelNPC#1441
Last edited:
