Hello all,
The main transmog I love in this game are the Mists of Pandaria challenge mode sets, so I am looking for an account that has
DK + Pally 9/9 Cmode w/ a bonus such as WoD Weapons (Will also consider just Pally 9/9)
I do not care about the gear, and frankly would prefer not to incorporate it into price.
If you have an account that has BOTH of these or Paladin that can transfer then please add me @ 치라그즈#0484
Payment method will be PayPal KR
The main transmog I love in this game are the Mists of Pandaria challenge mode sets, so I am looking for an account that has
DK + Pally 9/9 Cmode w/ a bonus such as WoD Weapons (Will also consider just Pally 9/9)
I do not care about the gear, and frankly would prefer not to incorporate it into price.
If you have an account that has BOTH of these or Paladin that can transfer then please add me @ 치라그즈#0484
Payment method will be PayPal KR
Last edited:
