SOLD Months old account; 6.1M GP; Over $500 in LSB & materials purchased! $75 OBO

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

r2-loading

Level 27

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 14, 2026
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey all. I am looking to sell my SWGOH account. I am in medical school and it is very quickly becoming a distraction.

I redownloaded and started my account again in Feb of this year and already am at 6.1M GP
I purchased almost every single permanent as well as temporary light speed bundle (LSB) available up to this point in the game
Just got SLKR a bit ago; account is in a good launching place for someone to take over.
High level current era characters also! (finishing top 30 consistently)

Ive purchased at least $500 in LSB, materials, and crystals in just a few short months.

Account:
https://swgoh.gg/p/488437918/

Reach out to me on discord with any questions. I am open to reasonable offers as I could use the money. $75, OBO!

I've attached images of my profile!
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: emery.wright.11
ID# Emery
Payment options:
  • Paypal

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.25.14 AM.png
    Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.25.14 AM.png
    3 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.26.04 AM.png
    Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.26.04 AM.png
    4.6 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.26.15 AM.png
    Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.26.15 AM.png
    4 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.26.20 AM.png
    Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.26.20 AM.png
    4 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.26.24 AM.png
    Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.26.24 AM.png
    4 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.26.28 AM.png
    Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.26.28 AM.png
    4.1 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.26.40 AM.png
    Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.26.40 AM.png
    4.1 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.26.42 AM.png
    Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.26.42 AM.png
    3.6 MB
  • Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.27.12 AM.png
    Screenshot 2026-04-14 at 11.27.12 AM.png
    2.4 MB
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top