• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Mobile Strike 80BIL account for sale

Not Recently Bumped

W4sSup

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Feb 19, 2017
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
As the title suggests, I am selling my MS account. It's in ZICO state, currently in an active alliance (powerful as well).
Few details about the account
Power: 80 bil
VIP: 111
Commander LVL 68
Research nearly done, only the latest additions to complete.
Hundreds of billions of resources on the account (802B stone, 611B oil, 1.08T iron, 820B food and 1.3T coins)
Tons of crates still unopened, contains resources, mods, gear sets, augments etc.
Core gear materials lined up for crafting, loads and loads of gear-material.

100x 20000 days speedups for construction (2x10000 days also)
289x 5000 days augments research speedup
1600x 1000 days mercenary combat speedup
1000x 1000 days battle tactics speedup
and around 100000 days of miscellaneous speedups.

Looking for decent offers, hoping to get around $120 this account has a lot to offer, VIP streak is 160 days (I have taken care of the account for a half a year every day.)
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Still up for sale? If so, pm me on line by adding PrimitivesUZCO!
 
20 million ready to use and at least 60 million available in packs in the resources tab.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, just checked, 80+ million gold in the resources.
 
I'll keep it on 120 as long as you are happy with it. The price drop was meant for last week, but I decided to keep it low instead of the original 160.
Now it's 82billion in power, some troops are trained out, still everything is as the description suggests.
 
Anybody up for taking ownership for $120?
I'll adjust the price until the end of the week, first come first served.
 
Back
Top