Hello,
I have got to sell Mobile Strike account in state 116 BLAS.
In the moment of writing this, I have got exactly 7 676 744 939 792 power. VIP 130.
I finished every research except Rebel tactics which I am on level 3.
There are 256B troops. 30 B T5, 60 B T4 and 160 B T3.
In account is 2 462 875 040 gold
Commander level is 73
Ultimate Grand Champion gear is on level 88 and I have 530k % boost to attack.
Rally capacity 35 M troops. Solo attack capacity - 7 M troops.
Payment Method - PayPal
Amount - 1200 USD
If u have any question, ask me on Line - seb5a
I have got to sell Mobile Strike account in state 116 BLAS.
In the moment of writing this, I have got exactly 7 676 744 939 792 power. VIP 130.
I finished every research except Rebel tactics which I am on level 3.
There are 256B troops. 30 B T5, 60 B T4 and 160 B T3.
In account is 2 462 875 040 gold
Commander level is 73
Ultimate Grand Champion gear is on level 88 and I have 530k % boost to attack.
Rally capacity 35 M troops. Solo attack capacity - 7 M troops.
Payment Method - PayPal
Amount - 1200 USD
If u have any question, ask me on Line - seb5a
Last edited:
