EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Mmokr.com - 60000+Acc Available / New Legend added 🌟 email can be changed 🌟

Mobile OS
Android, IOS
Type
Store
Type
Fresh
Original Owner
Yes
1   0   0
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
NEW LEGENDS / EPIC / RARE HAS BEEN ADDED . UPDATED DAILY !
View attachment Raid 728x90 - 1.png
VERY CHEAP way to get LOADED starter accounts in Raid: Shadow Legends
EMAIL IS NON-REGISTERED , YOU CAN MAKE BY YOURSELF WHICH CAN BE CHANGED TOO !!!!

I am legit seller with my own webstore www.mmokr.com ! Please do make sure to buy
accounts from the Original/
Only staff can view this content.
seller to prevent any scam and support the act of copying .

Our accounts has been tutorial finished and daily logined GUARANTEED 100% safe & Legit
FB / Amazon not linked / Email can be registered and changed !

WHY BUY FROM WWW.MMOKR.COM
View attachment 1620290534087.png

√ Beginner friendly - adaptable to your level of knowledge of the game - even if you're a complete beginner, I can make certain recommendations and find the best possible account for you
√ Fast delivery - always trying to deliver instantly
√ Safety first - all of my accounts have been manually worked - no bots involved - so there's no chance to get banned
√ Competitive prices - always trying to adjust to the market's requirements and therefore always trying to be below the average prices. Also, always negotiating with the customer.
√ I'm a really nice person - not sure if that's of any use but I figured i'd just leave this here xD
√ Huge diversity - whatever you're looking for - I probably have it - over 40K + accounts in stock

View attachment Raid 728x90 .png
Dont contact on epicnpc please .no one is available here. If You have any question .please feel free to contact me
Skype : usdgame / Telegram : usdgame / ContactLivechat /Email : [email protected] ( reply instantly )

Last edited:
ip hash: c44f6b429bcec4f0bde671

Missgl

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I bought one account from here, and the seller sent the email with acctoun ID and Pwsd. The account itself is good. However, the account email used a fake email address like [email protected], so I had to register this ID from mail.yandex.ru, but Yandex believe this is a spam address, and won't let me send or receive emails (eg.., verification code). So, I cannot change the account email to my own email... HOW TO SOLVE IT?

ip hash: 1b8950b56c88e72e16f819

Missgl

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I bought one account from here, and the seller sent the email with acctoun ID and Pwsd. The account itself is good. However, the account email used a fake email address like [email protected], so I had to register this ID from mail.yandex.ru, but Yandex believe this is a spam address, and won't let me send or receive emails (eg.., verification code). So, I cannot change the account email to my own email... HOW TO SOLVE IT?
Any solutions?

Missgl

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I got it solved. I contacted yandex.ru back and forth almost whole one day.
Again - give a positive feedback to the RSL account! But the default email address you used is really a headache to the buyer! I would suggest you used another mail box rather thank yanex.ru, or make the email address not like a robot generated account