MMOKings - Garbage Service of "Americans"

Not Recently Bumped

cluong

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Aug 16, 2011
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I went on a forum all about MMORPGs and buying gold and this seemed to be a good service that MANY people wrote AWESOME reviews about. MMOKINGS.

Well, little did I know, the forum was OWNED by MMOKINGS! Ha!

I place a super small order for 140 plat. The website has a live "stat track" that gives you a percentage of how long it took to deliver the last 200 orders or so. What did I notice? Every single day I came to the website it had the EXACT same "stats" on it. Right off the back, lies.

The support number listed on the website (on the footer) ISN'T IN SERVICE! Another straight up LIE.

That whole 60% of people receive the order within an hour "stat"....LOL. Try 1 month and STILL no plat.


Here is my conversations with the "live support":

Initial Purchase Day 1:
MMOKINGS: Hello, check back in 60-90 minutes
Me: Okay Thanks!

Day 1 - 90 minutes later
MMOKINGS: Hello, check back in 6 hours
Me: Well..okay!

Day 1 - 6 hours later
MMOKINGS: Hello, it's still not available. Check back tomorrow!
Me: Alright.

Day 2 - 1 day 6 hours later
MMOKINGS: It's still not available, but we will call you when it is!
Me: Yea.
(They wont call.)

Day 2 - 1 day 12 hours later
MMOKINGS: We still don't have it in stock, sorry Chris!
Me: Alright.

Day 3
MMOKINGS: We still don't have it in stock, sorry Chris!
Me: Lol. Okay

Day 4
MMOKINGS: We still dont have your plat in stock, supposidly their some issues on Rift right now with plat farmers. Thanks for your patience
Me: HAH! okay!

Day 5
MMOKINGS: Sorry Chris, order still isn't ready. I will add on some extra plat to make up for it.
Me: Oh...cool alright

Day 6
MMOKINGS: Hey Chris, your order is for 250 plat?
Me: Uh...yea...yea sure
MMOKINGS: Still not ready...sorry
Me: :)

Day 7
MMOKINGS: Hey Chris, your order is for 150 plat?
Me: What the....yea...sure...
MMOKINGS: Still not ready, sorry Chris
Me: :DDDD

Day 8 , I had enough. I wrote up a horrible review about them on the forums I was on. That thread got deleted 2 hours later. Big suprise. Company tries to surpress an honest review of their crappy service.

Also notice how the guy offered to give me more plat for the wait. Originally he gave me a whole 100 more plat! Then all the sudden the next day its only 10 extra plat.....

Ontop of that, on the order page on the website it said I placed me order a whole 2 months earlier then I really did....uh...

Some days when the "live support" said "LIVE" in a green light meaning someone was there, I would call the live support chat thing and NO-BODY would answer. This would happen MULTIPLE times a day.

So I opened a Paypal dispute. I want my god damn money back. So far its been a week with NO response from this company. Worst piece of crap company ever. the "Live support" lol. It was the SAME "kid" every hour of every day.

AVOID THIS GARBAGE
 
Back
Top