Hello all i don't know in how far people follow the scamming threads but i do and this is something that popd open my eyes with disbelieve.
http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers...t-think-scam-but-need-verify-some-things.html
in this thread a person gets scammed for over 1200$ wich isn't a small cake. And in the end after you read all the posts you should clearly realise who is @ fault here. I am not making acusations as you can never been 100% shure of the fact. But in the end mmobay bans a person whithout any proof.
He says he is 100% shure he is a known scammer but he gives no proof how he even remotly knows he is person X or Y.
I am extatic that something like this happens on this site. A explenation is required!
http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers...t-think-scam-but-need-verify-some-things.html
in this thread a person gets scammed for over 1200$ wich isn't a small cake. And in the end after you read all the posts you should clearly realise who is @ fault here. I am not making acusations as you can never been 100% shure of the fact. But in the end mmobay bans a person whithout any proof.
He says he is 100% shure he is a known scammer but he gives no proof how he even remotly knows he is person X or Y.
I am extatic that something like this happens on this site. A explenation is required!

