MLB Kitasan + Super Creek LB0 20usd

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
Average
Thread Types
Single Item
Mobile Region
  1. Global
Original Owner
Yes

foxhoundxd

Level 23

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Argentina
Member Since
Jul 3, 2025
Last seen
Country
Argentina
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I'm selling this account


Kitasan black MLB + Super Creek LB0 + Satono Diamond LB 2 + 18K carats = 20usd




Steam available
9 am-22pm (utc-3)
Paypal fnf
discord:foxhoundxd

pd: I like the game, I've already started it three times.
 

Attachments

  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    134.9 KB
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    173.4 KB
  • Screenshot_20251006_034404_Umamusume.jpg
    Screenshot_20251006_034404_Umamusume.jpg
    1.3 MB
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top