- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Indonesia
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Uma musume Global, Birth Unset
S1 Team Rank, 5k Carrat
Suppoka:
MLB Kitasan, LB 3 Supercreek, Lb 1 Fine Motion, Lb1 Tazuna And other
Trainer:
Maruzensky summer, Gold ship summer, Mejiro McQueen summer and other.
I rarely log into the game, so for the most part, I don't really understand it. but you can check the pict.
i also dont know the prize of the account so for now i set it like that.
feel free to offer price and ask anyting in dm/pm or my dc for quick response
S1 Team Rank, 5k Carrat
Suppoka:
MLB Kitasan, LB 3 Supercreek, Lb 1 Fine Motion, Lb1 Tazuna And other
Trainer:
Maruzensky summer, Gold ship summer, Mejiro McQueen summer and other.
I rarely log into the game, so for the most part, I don't really understand it. but you can check the pict.
i also dont know the prize of the account so for now i set it like that.
feel free to offer price and ask anyting in dm/pm or my dc for quick response
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
Erzeak
ID# Erzeak#7507
ID# Erzeak#7507
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
- Seabank
