EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

SOLD Ml ken + ml kise + ml sez + ml aramintha + ml rose + luna + diene

Mobile OS
Android

brigada88

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
25   0   0
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
Selling epic ml whale account.
Its my main account, 0 refund problems.

Discord: Brigada#8163

Account info:
Server: Global
IGN: Nice name
Linked: Dummy Gmai.
Max CP: 160k
Abyss: 69
Skystones 9K+
Arena: Master

C/O: 1600$
Price can be offer.

Moonlight Characters

Martial Artist Ken
Judge Kise
Specimen Sez
Silver Blade Aramintha

Shadow Rose
Celestial mercedes
Kitty Clarissa

Sven
Lorina
Requiemroar
Hurado
Gunter
Elson
Gloomyrain

Nat 5* Characters

Ken
Sez
Luna
Diene
Cecilia
Basar
Lidica
Charles
Kayron

Artifacts 5*

Durandal
Noble oath
Sword of judgement
Rod of Amarallys
Sigurd scithe
Holy sacrifice
Wind rider

For more info Discord.

Last edited:
ip hash: ef6f63ea0a00d1dcbf5093

ZeroArch123

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
2   0   0
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
Sold my account to try and buy an account from Brigada, but it was simply sold without any notice, so no accounts now...

I was interested in this very valuable account of ML Ken + ML Kise + ML Ara account.

Since I did not have the money upfront, I was trying to negotiate until I sold my main account to buy this one, always talking to the seller and expressing how I wanted the account so bad, even topped off an offer.

Then when I finally sold my account to buy Brigada's one, it had already been sold without any kind of notice or anything, so I sold my account, gathered some money to end up with nothing, the excuse was that my country couldn't make Friends and Family Paypal transactions, which can be EASILY sorted out through a middleman, which I was happy to pay for the fees.

Terrible seller, unprofessional as can be.

ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Wonderful professional seller!

Wonderful seller. I understand that he sold quickly; but I offered him something great. So it was hard for him to update the person above giving bad feedback.

Not only is he an amazing seller, but he helped me with a refund. Wonderful and professional; if I had the extra money I would never ask for a refund on the account above and I would come back to buy from him in the future!

ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e