WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Accepting Paypal
Discord: flyin3789
https://phantom-armory.com/profile/da946585-d26e-471d-b61b-10024990fbcb
Mop Warlock CM
AOTC Mounts
Theramore Tabard
WoD Legendary Ring
MoP Legendary Cloak
Feats:
Breaker of Black Harvest
Challenge Master: Auchindoun
Challenge Master: Bloodmaul Slag Mines
Challenge Master: Gate of the Setting Sun
Challenge Master: Iron Docks
Challenge Master: Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
Challenge Master: Skyreach
Challenge Master: Stormstout Brewery
Challenge Master: Upper Blackrock Spire
Cutting Edge: Blackhand's Crucible
Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (10 player)
Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player)
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek'zeer
Cutting Edge: Imperator's Fall
Cutting Edge: Ra-den
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear
Cutting Edge: The Black Gate
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor
Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest
I Can’t Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am
I Thought He Was Supposed to Be Hard?
Mistwalker
Theramore's Fall
Time is a Flat Circle
Discord: flyin3789
https://phantom-armory.com/profile/da946585-d26e-471d-b61b-10024990fbcb
Mop Warlock CM
AOTC Mounts
Theramore Tabard
WoD Legendary Ring
MoP Legendary Cloak
Feats:
Breaker of Black Harvest
Challenge Master: Auchindoun
Challenge Master: Bloodmaul Slag Mines
Challenge Master: Gate of the Setting Sun
Challenge Master: Iron Docks
Challenge Master: Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
Challenge Master: Skyreach
Challenge Master: Stormstout Brewery
Challenge Master: Upper Blackrock Spire
Cutting Edge: Blackhand's Crucible
Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (10 player)
Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player)
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek'zeer
Cutting Edge: Imperator's Fall
Cutting Edge: Ra-den
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear
Cutting Edge: The Black Gate
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor
Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest
I Can’t Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am
I Thought He Was Supposed to Be Hard?
Mistwalker
Theramore's Fall
Time is a Flat Circle
Payment options:
- Paypal
Last edited:
