Misc Beta keys and games

Not Recently Bumped

RP_Jekyll

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 228

(100%) (229 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 7, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
I have the following 3 beta accounts:

Firefall beta keys x2 ($15 each)
Ghost Recon Online key ($15)
Path of Exile Beta account ($10)
Dungeon Defenders (Full Game CD key) ($10)
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WTT
You can sell my invite FireFall, and within 12 hours i give him invite or I just give you an invite to another account and you will have account that you can sell.
You give me Path of Exile.
 
I am not sure I understand your question. I am not interested in Firefall as I already have a personal account.
 
Hi.
You dont want exchange your Path of Exile on my FireFall?
(but i dont know how...for example, you create new account i give you invite, or when you sold some people firefall, i within 12 hours give him invite...)
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the Firefall beta keys, pleasure doing business with you! :)
 
Back
Top